Re: Registrations on organ and harpsichord

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Registrations on organ and harpsichord
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:16:02 -0600

Hi Marco,

It is possible to type to the lilypond notations the registration marks
for Harpsichord, or organ?

I think I know what you are trying to do. Could you give me a little more detail?

For example, I have done this with lilypond:

\markup { \general-align #Y #0.5 \left-brace #50
    \general-align #X #LEFT
       \column{
        \line{I. 8' Flute; II/I;}
        \line{II: 8' String;}
        \line{Ped. 16' Flute, String; II/Ped.}

You put this right before your score block. Make sense? Am I missing something?

HTH,

Josh