Happy Thanksgiving!!!

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:38:24 -0700

I realize that Thanksgiving is an American holiday, but I thought I'd just say,
"Thank you!" to everyone that is or has been involved in the development,
usage, support, etc. of LilyPond. There are so many talented individuals on
this and other related mailing lists that provide help and insight into a
marvelous piece of software, making it, and the people they help, better.

I look forward to my continued interactions with all of you and I hope that all
the upcoming holidays are filled with joy and peace.

If there is anything I can do for any of you, please let me know!

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone