Re: Little notes and dotted voltas

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Little notes and dotted voltas
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 00:01:19 +0100

Hi Thomas,
Attached a possible code.
HTH,
Pierre

Hi list,

I would like to transcribe the notes from Ludwig Erk’s Liederhort. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to handle these two things:

* In some songs, there are dotted voltas, which – I guess – are there to indicate an optional repeatition.

* Some songs also feature tiny notes, which are there to indicate a diverging rhythm in different stanzas.

What would be the best way to transcribe them?

Please have a look at <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Deutscher_Liederhort_%28Erk%29_044a.jpg> for an example featuring both issues.

Kind regards,
  Thomas