Re: Nalesnik's Roman number analysis code

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Nalesnik's Roman number analysis code
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:04:49 -0600

Hi Ivan,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:38 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:

Mr. Nalesnik: thank you for making public your scheme code
for writing Roman Numeral/figured bass analysis:

   http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/70354

This code has been invaluable to me for writing examples for a music
theory course.

Glad to hear it!

Is there a way that your code can be expanded to accommodate
three Arabic numbers in one vertical column?

I see that your above post is dated March of 2012, and
so perhaps, you have some more recent code that has
been made available?

Yes--I'm pretty sure I got it to work with larger columns.  I'll have to search around for that version of the file.  I'll get back to you when I do.

--David