Forcing Litlypond-book

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Forcing Litlypond-book
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 01:17:37 -0700 (MST)

Dear members,

I have a group of .ly files that I need to update because o some changes I
have made on a layout file which is included in some files of my document
(not all of them). Executing lilypond-book gives no updating, because the
files themselves have not been changed. Is there a way to force
Lilypond-book processing all the files without having to clear my folder of
all the generated files all the times?

thank you,