Re: how to compile all ly-files including subfolders

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: how to compile all ly-files including subfolders
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 23:48:48 +0100

Take the attachment as an inspiration - but without any warranty.
Too late to do it right, no time either.

It seems to work but hasn't been really tested.

The script has to be somewhere in the PATH (e.g. in ~/bin) and takes the directory from which it is called as the root to be searched.

cd ~/lily-root
lilypond-all.py

will (should) recursively walk through the lily-root directory and try to compile all .ly files it encounters.

HTH
Urs