Re: Combining Multimeasure rests

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Combining Multimeasure rests
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:52:53 +0100

Am 11.11.2014 16:48, schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi Urs,

Sorry I haven’t been following this… but isn’t this much like
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-12/msg01085.html>?
I can’t remember how far Keith got — but there might be something there to look
at.

Best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>
email:  address@hidden

Hi Kieren,

I will have a look at it, and I also have some ideas about options for a more manual approach to line breaking (partially from seeing how easy it is tto push stuff around with Amadeus). But for now I've found the solution for my case (i.e. the merge of rests over empty music functions. It works smoothly now with our "Trunknes Lied" score.

Best
Urs