Re: Alternate chord: maj7 doesn't show up

From: Simon Herter
Subject: Re: Alternate chord: maj7 doesn't show up
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 15:16:43 +0100

I have to admit that I'm not a music expert. I probably misunderstood the "/" symbol.

I assume you want to have two chords to choose from at the same time.

I guess that's it. In the original sheet music the first chord is preceded by a small "1." and the second by a "2.". The line is repeated, so I think the second chord should be played when repeating.

I ended up with inserting another "\chords" line. Putting a small "1" and "2" before the chords might be a good idea. Do you know how to do that?

Greetings,
Simon