problem with \autochange and \ottava

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: problem with \autochange and \ottava
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 20:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello LilyPonders,

I am having trouble dealing with ottava changes while using autochange. Have
a look on the code below:

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff = up {
      c' d' c' \change Staff = "down" b
      \change Staff = "up" \ottava#1 <c''' e''' g'''> \ottava#0 c' b a
    }
    \new Staff = down {
      \clef bass
      s1 s1

\score {
  \new PianoStaff \autochange {
     c'4 d' c' b \ottava#1 <c''' e''' g'''> \ottava#0 c' b a

Which produces this:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n168278/56.png>

The top system is manually written, while the second uses autochange. I can
see what's happening is that autochange is waiting for the next note higher
than c to change staffs, and thus any command before this note (including
ottavation) will be written before it (that is, still in the bottom staff).
Is there any way of dealing with this situation or do I need to manually
deal with it?

Thanks a lot,
Gilberto