Development and Stable version on Mac

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Development and Stable version on Mac
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:19:41 -0400

What's the simplest way to get both the development and stable version of lilypond running on a Mac from a user perspective? I already have the stable version installed from the downloadable binaries and don't want to mess with this but also want to test some changes that have taken place in the development version to see if they solve some issues I've been having (some chatter on the list makes me think they might). I'm not planning on contributing modifications to the source as I'm too busy with other projects.
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ