Re: Frescobaldi custom script

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi custom script
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:45:13 +0100

Am 26.10.2014 18:28, schrieb Joram:
To explain my use case a bit more: My purpose is to provide a single file, a list of files or (main usage) a file containing a list of all files for a project. The script then produces pdf midi output, the latter for each voice separately. The midi output is converted to mp3 or ogg. These scores and audio files are zipped and prepared for uploading on the choir web page and the html snippet is prepared.

In my opinion, this is a nice example how LilyPond is suitable for an integrated workflow and cooperation of different tools. Once this is more mature it might also be interesting for a post on the lilypondblog.
Definitely. You can just write something when you're ready, and then email us when you have saved the post as pending.

Urs