New member - Bar numbers placement problem

From: Les Editions Valmajour
Subject: New member - Bar numbers placement problem
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:18:03 +0200

Hello everyone! I am new on the list, from France and professionnal musician, engraving music as a hobby. Lilypond is fantastic, but so powerful that I think it's for now too powerful for my little knowledge, and I need your help.

I would like to position the bar numbers for a piano system in front of and centered on StartSystem Brace. Like if it was in the place of the Instrument Name (or Short Instrument Name). I've tried to use the invisible Dynamics staff and force the display of bar numbers, but the result is not working fine, as you can see in the attached screen capture; if there is no dynamics in the system, the number is not displayed at the same position

Do anyone have an idea how to do this right?
Thank you so much,
Pierre