Re: fatal error

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: fatal error
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 22:21:26 -0006

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Can it be that you have the PDF file open in a viewer?
On Windows it isn't possible to automatically reload the PDF, it runs into an error at the stage where your run seems to fail.

HTH
Urs

That was my suspicion as well since it's a ghostscript error (i.e., a locked file it can't write into). Actually, I think that is only true for the Adobe PDF products, at least I know that SumatraPDF (a nice alternative on Windows systems) will automatically update if the file changes. Not sure about Foxit Reader or others.

FWIW,
Abraham