Re: Automatic ottava handling

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Automatic ottava handling
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 13:20:18 -0700

That is amazing work! I don't have the time to experiment with it right now but I will do so tonight and let you know tomorrow the results. But based on your example this looks like it will be perfect. I think the negative numbers for the bassa is a good choice as that was what I was imagining in the first place.

Thanks for all your work on this!