Re: How to handle changing transpositions

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: How to handle changing transpositions
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:29:13 +0200

Hi Urs,

I updated the snippet in oll (master). It compiles with 2.9.15 (and should with 2.9.16).
There was an old try to automatically insert a timesignature, when the transposition changed. I tried with broadcast-stream-event (or thelike), which didn't do the trick. That part is not essentially needed, but it would be nice, if time-signatures would be printed, when the instrument-transposition changes.

For now it should work. If there is a problem, when a music-_expression_ is used more than once, give me another note.

Best, Jan-Peter