Re: Dynamics and articulation in lyrics

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: Dynamics and articulation in lyrics
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:19:25 +0100

On Sun, 2014-10-05 at 20:54 +0200, Simon Albrecht wrote:

\set stanza may be used with arbitrary markup – it seems like abuse, but there’s no problem with that. I corrected the first two lines in the example above like this.

As a subsidiary question: Verses 4 & 5 of this song are set beneath the score as markup columns.  I'd like to do something similar in those verses also.
Well, no problem: just use the markup commands you already used inside lyrics inside markup.

Yours, Simon

Thanks to both Simon and Phil many of the pieces of the jigsaw are coming together.  I'll post a consolidated solution after some more thought...