Re: Bounty for Fixing Ligature Bug?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Bounty for Fixing Ligature Bug?
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 18:03:30 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 5:55 PM

I have read it. I know essentially what is happening, but I am not
experienced at all with testing this sort of thing. It seems that
the issue reported is stated pretty clearly, and that the questions
are pretty much answered,

This is not correct.  The most important part, namely to write a small
test program for Pango that should be run on Windows and/or 64bit
GNU/Linux platforms, is *not* done.

it's just a matter of IMPLEMENTING it.

I guess that this is not too difficult as soon as we have a test
program...

   Werner

I have a couple of development environments for Windows: a gcc-based one, which I've used for LilyPad development and a M$ C# one which I use more extensively. If you could point to what the test program would need to do, I could write, compile and test it.

--
Phil Holmes