Re: Long stretch in one voice, then two

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Long stretch in one voice, then two
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:03:22 +0200

> Well probably it's intuitive for German native speakers by analogy to "eine
> Stimme" and "Stimme Eins", that what I meant.
> The next question, of course, is: Do you have an alternative proposal? :-)

For example \singleVoice.  Knute's \voiceNeutral would possibly do as
well.  We could also change \voiceOne to \firstVoice etc.

These are just some suggestions off the top of my head; i'm not sure
which one i consider the best (and i don't really have much time to
think about this now :( )

cheers,
Janek