Re: Multi line text with a common text

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Multi line text with a common text
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:33:13 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Son_V" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 1:17 PM

Thanks Phil, but it's about just one voice, and I'm trying to apply it to an already made SATB score; I have tried to work your example on my score, but
I felt in a maze (really). I can't actually make it work.

From your original description, I thought the snippet was almost exactly
what you wanted. Can you post a small scan of the part of the score you're trying to reproduce?

--
Phil Holmes