Re: A help document i would like to have

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: A help document i would like to have
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 07:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tao, but I'm talking of something completely different: a VISUAL
MULTILINGUAL dictionary of the musical symbols / notation. If you look at
the link I've posted you will see an example; but it's a web app (I would
like a pdf file) and only in English. It'not an instrument for looking at a
symbol and have the names it has in the most common languages.