Re: A help document i would like to have

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: A help document i would like to have
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 06:50:38 -0700

This sounds interesting to me, but -- like many Americans -- I only speak English.  I could help getting the basic terms started.  I have friends who know German, Dutch, Spanish, and French that could help.  And there's always Google Translate.  If you want to contact me directly, my email is knute (at) snortum (dot) net.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)