Re: Bracketed passages

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Bracketed passages
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:51:28 +0100

It's quite common to redefine breathing signs to provide another symbol within the music in this way, so I'd suggest not ignoring it as a "hack".  The difficulty would be allowing for varying staff spacing, which I certainly don't know how to do and may account for the lack of other replies.

--
Phil Holmes