Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 142, Issue 95

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 142, Issue 95
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:49:04 -0400 (EDT)

Jay--

i'm glad i've gotten you a little closer.  i'm no programmer, though, so anything else is beyond my abilities.  You might be able to write little function that sets the completionUnit to (2 4) once you've finished a (5 4).  It would then switch back to (5 4) after finishing the (2 4).  You could probably further expand that by having your function respond to a boolean input.  That way, you could change the different divisions of a meter after setting your compoundMeter.

But 10 different complext metres?  That has to be major fun for listening!  When you have something we can hear, send us a link, please!

Best of luck,
bill