Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I tried TexShop. I already had it installed so it was just a matter of
downloading and installing the Lilypond engines created by Nicola
Vitacolonna. It was very easy and the engines work perfectly. Unfortunately,
I have the same trouble as with Frescobaldi: the log is unreadable. In other
words, I can't place a cursor in the log and follow it as I would do with
any other type of text. Also, TexShop was unable to take me to the errors
and I couldn't find any way to assign shortcuts to things like selecting the
engine.