Re: Install Lilyjazz on Mac.

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Install Lilyjazz on Mac.
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:24:40 -0500

On Sep 17, 2014, at 10:12 PM, Éric <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dears,
>
> In order to install and use LiliJazz  on my Mac, I try to locate these files,
> but I cannot find them.
>
> INSTALLDIR/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond
> /current/scm
>
> INSTALLDIR/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond
> /current/fonts/otf
>
> INSTALLDIR/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond
> /current/fonts/svg
>

> I have the Lilypond version 2.19.14-1.
> My mac is on OX Version 10.9.2
> And Lilypond works find with Frescobaldy.
>
> Anybody can tell me where to find them?

Replace INSTALLDIR/ with the directory that Lilypond is installed.  If, like
me, you have it in the Applications folder then it would be
/Applications/Lilypond.app/etc.

However, the easy way is to go to the Lilypond application and do a
Control-click on it, then select “Open Package Contents” and from there click
to the folders you need and drop the fonts into those folders.  Note that you
will have to repeat this whenever you update or otherwise replace Lilypond.

Hope this helps!