Re: markup on top staff of an orchestra piece

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: markup on top staff of an orchestra piece
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 01:14:44 +0200

Hi Kieren,

 thanks for the note, I'll try to find that. Not sure whether it makes
sense at this moment to change in the current score (although it's
quite well modularized, the whole thing consists of about 600 files),
especially since I seem to be able to get everything worked out quite
well, but I will definitely consider that in the future.

--
Orm

Am Dienstag, den 16. September 2014 um 17:56:32 Uhr (-0400) schrieb Kieren
MacMillan: