Re: markup on top staff of an orchestra piece

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: markup on top staff of an orchestra piece
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:56:32 -0400

Hi Orm,

> The only thing I haven't figured out yet is, how I can make these
> invisible staves disappear in case no staff of a certain staffgroup is
> present at all.

Malte’s idea is the correct way to go, with a custom context (search for
ScoreMarks or MarksLine in the list archives).

To get it to disappear with the rest of a staff group, you use properties like
keep-alive-together.
I’m hoping to get a turn-key template uploaded to openlilylib someday, but in
the meantime this information should help you find the right solution.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>