Re: Best practice for parts with varying number of staves

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Best practice for parts with varying number of staves
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:46:08 +0200

Hi Kieren,

> Hi Janek,
>
>> What's the status of your "partcombining framework”?
>
> It stalled last year, usurped by a constant stream of paid commissions.
>
> However, my father-in-law has generously offered to sponsor me to take a few
> weeks
> and finally engrave that big choral piece I mentioned (which would benefit
> spectacularly
> from really good unison/divisi machinery). I could take that two weeks
> sometime in late
> September or early October, if that’s good timing for you.

By October we should (hopefully) be more or less done with our project
- but you never know...
Anyway, I've started working on this now - feel invited to join!
Could you send me your drafts?  (btw, you don't have to tidy them
before sending, i know how it's like to stop working on something
midway :))

best,
Janek