Re: Measure Repeat Counter

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Measure Repeat Counter
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:00:20 +0100

Thanks - that would do it, but it is too cumbersome I think. If there is
nothing already for this, I guess a music function could be written, so
that
 \startMeasureCounter { c'1~ | c'~ | c'~ | c'~ | c'~ | c'~ | c' }
would put the numbers above the bars of the music argument.

To do this I guess I would need to ask the following question - how can
one place markup centered on a measure?

I guess I will need to be digging elsewhere in the docs for an answer to
that question.

Richard