Re: Reduce vertical space between \score's?

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Reduce vertical space between \score's?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 18:13:54 -0006

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM, PMA <address@hidden> wrote:
P.S. I should ask alternatively: Is there a way that "proportionalNotationDuration...make-moment..." can be reset _per system_ (assuming now a multi- system \score)? PMA wrote:
Hi List. An *.ly of mine has four 1-system \score's on each page, rather than one 4-system \score, because each system's "Score.proportionalNotationDuration...make-moment..." setting is different (and \score accepts only one such setting). Trouble is, the vertical space between \score's is too big. This was not so in the original version (2.12.3), but is now after my upgrade to version 2.18.2. Is it possible to reduce LP-1.18.2's default value for the vertical space between \score blocks? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Pete
_______________________________________________ lilypond-user mailing list address@hidden https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-user

Peter,

If you would be so kind to provide a small example of what you are trying to accomplish, we should be able to help you better.

Regards,
Abraham

P.S. Have you tried using "\newSpacingSection"?

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/new-spacing-area.html