Re: Best practice with inconsistent "à 2"

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Best practice with inconsistent "à 2"
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:02:11 +0200

Am 07.08.2014 15:08, schrieb Alex Loomis:
In my copy of Dvorak 8 the parts use a2 for isolated unison passages and double
stems for passages where the voices are also split at some point.

Oh, I didn't think of that possibility. I'll check to see if it makes sense. At least it sounds reasonable.

Thanks for the report (my pocket scores aren't at home that's why I didn#t look myself).

Urs