Re: See the new music fonts in action

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: See the new music fonts in action
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 19:57:40 -0006

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Larry Kent <address@hidden> wrote:
This looks great!  It compiled correctly for me in LilyPond, but Frescobaldi 2.0.16 returns an error message on this line:   #(define fonts  (although it also compiled a lovely bit of score).

This latest version of Frescobaldi seems to max out at LilyPond version 2.16, which may be the problem.

Thanks!
Larry

Larry,

Did you manually install another, more recent version of LilyPond? If so, then you'll probably want to tell Frescobaldi about it :) This is done via "Edit" > "Preferences" > "LilyPond Preferences", then add the more updated binary to the list.

Oh, and make sure you put the "font.scm" file I attached in the corresponding "scm" directory as that new version of LilyPond. Otherwise it will continue to throw an error since the "set-global-fonts" function doesn't exist otherwise.

Good luck!
-Abraham