Re: baseline-skip affects font size???

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: baseline-skip affects font size???
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 04:56:46 +0000 (UTC)

Richard Shann <richard <at> rshann.plus.com> writes:

> I see that baseline-skip is affecting the size of the white triangle,
> which doesn't seem to be what's in the documentation.

The \triangle has behaved that way since its original introduction, at

2005-05-04
       * ly/chord-modifiers-init.ly (blackTriangleMarkup): use it.

       * scm/define-markup-commands.scm (triangle): new command, as
       robust replacement for unicode Delta/Triangle.

That seems to be a mistake, because characters should scale with
fontsize only, not with the baseline-spacing.