Re: Haipins ending with text: scheme help

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: Haipins ending with text: scheme help
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much, Thomas! I'll try it right away and will post the results.

Yes, I'm aware of the broken links. I was unable to upload the images on my
first attempt (on Nabble) so I modified my post and included links to files
in my Dopbox instead. I couldn't find a way to do the same on Gmane.

For anyone else that might follow this thread, the images are  here
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4857747/a.png>  ,  here
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4857747/b.png>   and  here
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4857747/c.png>  .

Thanks again!