Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:17:36 -0700 (PDT)

Gilberto Agostinho wrote
> Hi tisimst,
>
> In this link you gave us, there is a small problem with the second picture
> (the one showing how to set up the Gonville font). You can see that there
> is no key signature in that picture, but the score has some empty space
> where the key signature should be. Is this behaviour normal?
>
> Best regards,
> Gilberto

Ahah! You've discovered my mysterious key signature disappearing trick...
(just kidding).

How interesting... You are correct that there is a small problem with the
key signature. Not sure why it's not showing up (i.e., no, it's not normal
behavior) Well, in a way, I excuse myself a little since I didn't really do
anything to Gonville. I expected that there wouldn't be any issues, but I
guess I was wrong.

It turns out that this is a problem with the SVG output only (where I pulled
the image from), but the PDF output works just fine. I'll guess I'll have a
look at it anyway to get that fixed. Sorry, folks! And thank you, Gilberto
for bringing that to my attention. Not sure how I missed it :) I'll put up a
new image shortly.

Three cheers for Gilberto for spotting that :)

-Abraham