Re: Refrain and Verse SATB - Bug?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Refrain and Verse SATB - Bug?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:31:09 +0200

Hi Chris,

its actually not a bug. You create new Lyrics contexts in the middle of the piece. They are place below all other contexts, if you don't set the alignment:
---------

\new Staff \with {

instrumentName = "Soprano"

} \new Voice = "soprano" {

\SopranoNotes

}
% give the first verse-context an id

\new Lyrics = "Soprano" \with {

\override VerticalAxisGroup #'staff-affinity = #CENTER

}

\lyricsto soprano {

\Refrain

<<

\VerseOne

\new Lyrics \with {
% align the new lyrics below the first verse

alignBelowContext = "Soprano"

} {

\set associatedVoice = soprano

\VerseTwo