Change order of above staff objects

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Change order of above staff objects
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:26:52 +0200

Hello,

I have a score with some long tempo items. Since my part has multiple full bar rests I get several rehearsal marks in the area of the tempo. Unfortunately they are placed above the tempo. How can I get the rehearsal mark immediately above the staff line?

Minimum example:

\version "2.18.0"
{
  \tempo "Allegretto ma non troppo" 4=100
  \time 4/4
  %\compressFullBarRests
  R1*2 \mark\default
  R1 R

}

The rehearsal mark is too high. Somehow it gets a lower place when I remove *both* comment characters.

Regards
Helge