Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:25:08 +0200

We'd already started to discuss this, and I'd be happy to continue on that track (for all: it was awesome to engrave a score with five different fonts).

If you haven't worked in a different direction in the meantime I'd still say that openlilylib is the suitable place for that. Even more after the current reorganization has been completed.

Best
Urs