Re: List defect?

From: PMA
Subject: Re: List defect?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:03:00 -0400

I've no idea, and don't see it as clearly a defect _of the list_.
Over the past few days I've had emails straggling in a day-
or-so late from _several_ forums.

Richard Shann wrote:
On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 14:53 +0200, Simon Albrecht wrote:
Hello,

now there definitely seems to be something wrong with mail delivery on
the list.
I too have been receiving the emails on the list in haphazard order over
the past few days. What else I've noticed (over a month or so) is
complaints from the postmaster of this list about excessive bounces - I
don't get this from other lists.

Richard

  Some people already reported they were not receiving some posts at
all. With me, some posts pop up another time two days or so after they
were originally sent (including my own). Do any of you know what might
be going on? And where to eventually report this buggy behaviour?

Yours, Simon