Re: lilypondforum.nl

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypondforum.nl
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:30:31 +0200

I'm sorry to have neglected lilypondforum.nl for such a long time. It
was flooded with spam accounts and spam messages; I decided delete the
database. I still own the domain and will re-setup a new forum when I
have some time, and try to use somewhat more robust software etc (ideas
are welcome!)

I don't have any experience in managing forums.. What about a Q&A website? On this list there was a discussion about websites like stackoverflow and Shapado (Ruby) was suggested:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-11/msg00055.html
http://shapado.com/

There's also Drum, a pythonic software written by the author of Mezzanine:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/drum
http://drum.jupo.org/