Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:13:09 +0200

Sounds interesting, but I don't thing the time is ready for that. There has been discussion of providing a structure similar to the "TEXMF" tree in LaTeX distributions. This would be a place where "library" additions or "packages" could be stored to and made available in the official LilyPond distribution - without having to be checked and reviewed as thoroughly as a formal inclusion in LilyPond itself.

Best
Urs