Re: [snippet] Repeats with parallelMusic

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: [snippet] Repeats with parallelMusic
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 23:19:49 +0200

However, this fix does not have regtests.  I would appreciate it if you
could cook up a few short but difficult use cases for placing in the
regtests.

In order to find a sort of inspiration I've just re-wrote some snippets from the regression in parallelMusic mode.
Hope I'll find something better tomorrow.
Cheers
Pierre