Broken Hairpin height not affected by \alterBroken

From: Javier Ruiz-Alma
Subject: Broken Hairpin height not affected by \alterBroken
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 19:37:59 -0700

The 2nd Hairpin.height value in \alterBroken seems to get ignored.  Is this a limitation, or my bad syntax?
I'm dealing with a broken multi-bar hairpin.  Not being able to adjust heights per segment results in either too-narrow first or too-wide second hairpin segment.
\version "2.18.2"
\paper { ragged-right = ##t indent = 0.0 }
\relative c' {
\alterBroken height #'( 1.5 0.3 ) Hairpin
c\< c c c c c c c c c c c \break
c c c c c c c c\!