Re: LilyPond-Book and \include statements

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: LilyPond-Book and \include statements
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:02:16 -0400

Looking in those directories, I find no *.log files and the *.texi file simply contains a list of @image commands which point at the generated eps files (with @c eof at the end) and thus doesn't seem to be of much use. Is there some option flag to force the *.log file?

On the issues of the include statement and the included files, I don't think there are any problems there because LilyPond itself operates just fine on the files, as does lilypond-book when I'm not using the --output or --lily-output-dir options. It's only when I specify one (or both) of those options that the problem arises. You should be able to double check this yourself by looking at the source files I attached to the original email (I claim no expertise for my opinion, only that it appears to work to me).

Br. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ