Re: Changing Tuning

From: Omer Katzir
Subject: Re: Changing Tuning
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:29:51 +0300

Ok, I was paying the right amount of attention last night.
I’ve used Pierre’s file to create my final templete

Thank you all for your help!

On Jun 18, 2014, at 12:50 AM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Basically I use two staves, one for bass one for the upper voices (usually two). Now, I tried to add a staff in the example you sent me, both by creating new staff group below the low tab staff and by just adding
  \new staff {
\clef “bass”
<<\low>>
}

I got errors all over the place, I can paste if really needed, but it seems like I’m just missing something, I guess I’m getting confused because i’m pretty much a nub when it comes to advance tactics.

See enclosed.
Cheers,
Pierre

<luth.ly>