Re: More questions about using Lilypond for guitar music

From: James
Subject: Re: More questions about using Lilypond for guitar music
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:19:49 +0100

Martyn,

On 10/06/14 22:50, Martyn Quick wrote:
Thank you for the kind person who helped me out the last time I was trying to get to grips with Lilypond and guitar music.  I suspect these two are more challenging.

2. A common notation in guitar music is vibrato - is there any way to typeset such notation in Lilypond?
It may be useful to provide small example (screenshot or scan) of what this might look like to any non-guitarists that may then be able to give you help.

James