Re: One of these things just isn't the same

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: One of these things just isn't the same
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:45:38 -0500

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:18 AM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, I suppose that makes sense, but it still looks Extremely Ugly to me. Does anyone else agree?

I don't know about "extremely ugly"...

To clarify: in the context you provide it looks rather out-of-place, but for an isolated instance I think it's OK.  Perhaps there should be an option to allow accents to shift right a tiny bit in the case of a collision (i.e., to match the value of horizon-padding which would result in vertical displacement).   I prefer the look gotten with \offset X-offset #0.1.

--David