Re: handbells

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: handbells
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 18:05:52 -0500

Hi Mark,

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 1:18 PM, mark damerell <address@hidden> wrote:
The file I posted is only intended as a tiny file to show my current problem.
I could post something longer but I dont think this would give the experts
any better idea of my problem.

In outline, I wanted to

print out a \score with the handbell music in plain black, collecting
information as it goes.

call a Scheme procedure to assign bells to ringers. In my example
"shout" stands for this procedure. My problem is: how to get "shout" to
run after the first  \score  is printed?

Then do the Scheme equivalent of
for ( i=0; i<n; i++ )
    print the \score again, highlighted for the i-th ringer

Does the following file do what you want?  It can be improved to allow for multiple pitches per part, but perhaps this serves as a start.

--David