Re: combining cue notes and full measure rests….

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: combining cue notes and full measure rests….
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 07:30:28 +0200

Hi Paul,

I suspect, there is something wrong with spacer rests. At least this snippet works:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.18.2"

\addQuote musi \relative c'' { R1 c4 b a g f e d c R1 }

{

\compressFullBarRests

<<

{ R1*4 } \\

{ s1*2 \cueDuring musi #UP { s2. } }

}

But I wonder, why you use a <<{}\\{}>> construct?

Normally I would just use

{ R1*2 \cueDuring musi #UP { R1 } R1 }

And first I highly recommend to upgrade to latest stable! I only checked in 2.18.2 - there might be a problem 2.14?

Cheers, Jan-Peter