Re: lilypond ram disk

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: lilypond ram disk
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:59:55 -0600

On 05/16/2014 01:16 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Jim,

I’ve installed LilyPond on my tablet computer. It runs from a RAM disk and seems to have no problems of any sort. Performance is quite adequate.

Ed

I gather it's a Windows machine of some sort? Did you just install from the LP website, than? I'd love to hear of anyone getting LP running on an Android tablet, apart from things like lilybin and that ilk.

Cheers,
Colin
--
If a camel flies, no one laughs if it doesn't get very far.
-- Paul White